Sunday, January 13, 2013

Candy☆Boy

Anime: Candy☆Boy

Episodes: 7 @ 15 mins per episode

 Producers: AIC, Half H.P. Studio


Synopsis:  Twin sisters, Yukino and Kanade Sakurai, room together in the dorms at their high school, enjoying school life with their friends and one another. One day, Sakuya Kamiyama, an underclassman, seeks out Yukino, while Kanade learns from a friend that Sakuya has admired Yukino for a very long time. This innocent revelation sets into motion a chain of events that eventually lead to Yukino expressing her feelings for her sister. (Source: Myanimelist.com)
                                                              This anime is underrated. Here's my review. 
Story: Like the synopsis says, it's a love story between two sisters. But it's not ecchi or anything like that. It's the farthest thing from ecchi. It's innocent, cute, loving, sweet and meaningful. It just shows, at least to me, that love is important in anyone's life, and how we should all enjoy the beauty of love. (God, doesn't that sound cheesy?) Cheesiness aside, this anime is about relationships and the bonds between them.

Art: The art is very sweet, perfect for the story. The backgrounds and scenery were gorgeous as well.

Sound: Eh, the sound was okay. The music was okay, not really my taste, and for some reason, it didn't seem to fit the anime too well either. :/ But, meh, that's just my opinion.

Character: The characters went together very well, even though this anime was short. The character development went right along, and was pieced together well. (Sorry if I am repeating myself. ^^')

Enjoyment: I very much enjoyed this anime. It hit all the right spots with me and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was a very cute anime, and I'm sure that I will re-watch it time and again. 

Overall: I enjoyed it. It's ALMOST a masterpiece, though it could work on a few music additions. But, it's lovely, warm and brilliant. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment